Can I legalise a Certified/Non-Certified Deed Poll?

Yes. Deed Poll (Change of Name) Certificates can be legalised like any other document, though they will need to be certified by a UK solicitor or Notary Public first. We can help with this, just choose the "Non-Certified Deed Poll" option in the "Document Type" box at checkout, as shown below.

If you have already had your Deed Poll certified, you can pick the "Certified Deed Poll" option in the same box. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us